"Ready-made company" or "shelf company" is a pre-registered company that never conducted business or had a tax number.
People interested in establishing a company usually have to wait up to two weeks or more until they can start business under a new company name. But with the READY-MADE Czech limited liability company, it is possible to start business in the Czech Republic almost immediately.
- no business history, liabilities and receivables;
- fully redeemed basic capital;
- company is available within 24 hours of its purchase;
- it is already registered in the Czech Commercial Register;
- you have to visit to the notary with your identity card only once.
rj companies services usually include:
- organization of the first General Meeting and election of new company directors;
- obtaining of a verification for all required documents;
- obtaining extract from the Criminal Register, Commercial Register and Land Register;
- judicial fee for registration of a change in the Commercial Register.
Formation of Czech company
Establishing a Czech company is a complex and time-consuming endeavour and without the necessary experience, people can spend a lot of time and money communicating with the authorities and correcting unnecessary errors. This often results in additional lost time or simply in rejection of your application.
rj companies can establish a new Czech company completely according to your requirements, thus helping you to avoid possible troubles, such as:
- errors in application and additional time spend correcting them;
- legal confusion;
- complex and problematic communication with the authorities;
- or even rejection of your application.
Avoid all these problems and let rj companies establish a tailor-made Czech company for you in the shortest period of time possible.
rj companies services include:
- quick formation of a company in the Czech republic;
- processing of all documents and forms;
- necessary notary services;
- necessary extracts from the Criminal Register, Land Registry and Commercial Register;
- and more (tax advice in tax tax structuring and accounting services for new companies).
Limited liability company
rj companies can help you with forming Czech company (s.r.o.) with the basic capital in any amount requested by the client (starting at CZK 1) in the shortest amount of time possible.
rj companies provide complex services regarding the foundation of a Czech joint-stock company (a.s.). The joint-stock company founded without public offering has to have a basic capital in the amount of CZK 2,000,000 but for its foundation you will need at least 30% of the amount to be paid up at the time of the establishment.
rj companies, thanks to its know-how, can help you establish even the European company, or Societas Europaea (SE). SE is a joint-stock company founded in one of the member states of the European Union. One of the benefits of SE is possibility to easily relocate the seat of the company to another EU member state, for tax or other reasons. To found a SE, you will need basic capital in the amount of at least EUR 120,000.
Foreign entity branch office
rj companies can help you to establish a Czech branch office, which is registered by the Commercial Register, including the acquisition of all necessary business licenses in the Czech Republic.